The Chase Foundation is pleased to announce the 2017 Chase Foundation Scholarship Fund for graduating seniors of Artesia High School. The 2017 graduating class will be the eleventh class eligible to receive the Chase Scholarships for the purpose of realizing educational goals and dreams as these seniors become our future leaders in building stronger families and communities.
The significance of this scholarship program is the ability for eligible students to attend a school of their choice and potentially graduate with little to no debt. Scholars who choose to attend a partner school have an even greater opportunity for funding, and those that choose a New Mexico college or university and have a significant portion of their college education paid for through the Chase Scholarship, New Mexico Lottery and additional scholarship funds available from our N.M. partner schools. These partnerships the Chase Foundation has developed with schools both in New Mexico and across Texas, will strengthen the ability of students to obtain their educational degree and provide college affordability to families. Eligible Chase Scholars may attend any accredited college or university in the United States.
Instructions to apply:
- Review Scholarship Guidelines either for students in years 1-4 of college or 5th year students
- Review the Important Dates and Information Page
- Review Participating Colleges and Universities
- Ensure you have access to a printer when you complete the on-line application.
- Complete application - Apply On-Line beginning April 24th, 2017 (applications received before April 24th, will NOT be accepted)
- After application submission you will see a confirmation page with a link to download a short PDF (required) that you must complete and email to the Chase Foundation along with:
- Your high school transcript; front and back
- Acceptance letter from the educational institution to which the scholarship will be paid, if awarded.
- Financial aid award letter/financial aid package offered to you by your first choice college.
- If you have dual credits, your college transcript that includes the dual credits will be due by June 15th.
For more detailed information on what is required once your application is submitted, please see the link under the Scholarships tab Scholarship Application Requirements