New Chase Foundation Scholarship Application Requirements
If you have already completed your online scholarship application and have yet to complete the rest of your requirements, please do so before the application deadline.
To complete your application, please download, print and complete the PDF document, emailing it to us with copies of the following documents:
(please note that your name must match exactly the name listed on the application you just completed)
- High School Transcript front and back (scan front and back of transcript & email it)
- Acceptance letter from the educational institution to which the scholarship will be paid, if you are selected to receive a scholarship (scan acceptance letter & email it)
- Financial aid award letter/financial aid package offered to you by your first choice college (scan award letter & email it)
- Signed Contract & Release Waiver (must be downloaded from link below, printed, signed, scanned and emailed)
If you have dual credits, your college transcript that includes the dual credits will be due by June 15th.
- Please drop off or mail hard copies of all documentation to the Chase Foundation at 2103 West Main.
The above list of documents must be scanned or electronically obtained, the download listed below must be printed & completed then scanned and ALL documents, must be emailed to the Chase Foundation by the scholarship application deadline, or you will not be eligible for the Chase Foundation Scholarship Award, even if you meet the criteria. The 2017 application deadline is May 1st, 2017!